BBQ COOKING Classes
Learn how to cook with live fire with Warpig Smokehouse!
Due to Covid19, we are not holding classes this time.
Warpig Smokehouse can teach you how to elevate your barbecue skills. Warpig Smokehouse will show you proven methods for cooking over live fire, that have won numerous awards right here in the Pacific Northwest as well as nationally.
Classes will be full of hands on experience, and lots of good food! We will dive into different styles of cooking over wood and charcoal. This will enhance your knowledge and overall ability to prepare award winning barbecue, whether it is at a contest or in your backyard. We look forward to enjoying a day of fun together!
Warpig Smokehouse is an award-winning BBQ competition team.
- 2nd Place Team of the Year in the Pacific Northwest BBQ Association
- 2nd Place Brisket Team of the Year in the Pacific Northwest BBQ Association
- 3rd Place Pork Team of the Year in the Pacific Northwest BBQ Association
- Grand Champion – Spring Fair BBQ Playoffs, Puyallup, WA.
- Grand Champion – BBQ, Blues & Brews on the Bay, Coos Bay, OR.
- Grand Champion – Bottles Brews Barbeques, Prosser, WA.
- Reserve Grand Champion – Washington Sportsman Show Outdoor Cooking Championship, Puyallup, WA.
- Reserve Grand Champion – Canadian National Championships, Whistler, BC.